Saturday, May 23, 2009

I like a clean house, but cleaning is not my favorite thing to do. It makes me down right fussy!! So, early on I decided that I would teach my children how to clean, so they can be of some help. Well, they are still learning and they help a bit, of course not without complain. Anyhow, one cleaning day, there was a long list of things that needed attention. So, each kid was in charge of a bathroom and I was tending to the kitchen. The door bell rang and Monte's play crew were ready to play. Of course, I had to tell the kids my kids were doing chores (I was not going to clean the house by myself). Then to my surprise, the friends begged to help out! Wow, I was surprised and I put them to work. After we were finished, each kid expressed how they wished they could do more chores at home, what? who knew, O.k., so, deep down kids really love to work around the house. Or I've just been blessed with kids whom love to help, because cleaning really isn't my favorite. Either way, it made me chuckle!

No comments:

Post a Comment